The Warriors are scheduled to leave this afternoon. A few things:
• Mike Tinoco was added to the travel roster in place of wideout Royce Pollard, who has a stress fracture in his left leg.
• Jovonte Taylor, who did not play in the second half against Fresno State because of a sprained left ankle, said he is physically fit to start against Idaho. He will open at right wideout and also will serve as the No. 1 kick returner.
• Chizzy Diumde has been getting extended practice time as a running back and kick returner.
• Running back Inoke Funaki took snaps today as the third-string quarterback.
• Defensive tackle Vaughn Meatoga won’t make the trip.
• Defensive end Elliott Purcell aggravated a stinger today. He said he will be ready for Saturday’s game.