Hawaii at The Beach links 10-4
FSWest with today’s match 5 p.m. HST, 8 p.m. PT
In Hawaii it is on OC 226/1226. Radio is 1420-AM
Doesn’t appear to be any live streaming for video, just audio espn1420am.com
Live stats available at hawaiiathletics.com
Noticed that Adolpho is no longer listed on the Wahine roster. Is it a mistake?
Also as someone mentioned not on the travel roster either. Any word on this Cindy??
John, don’t know which roster you are referring to. she is on both
and don’t remember anyone saying she wasn’t on the travel roster. they had been asking about Kawamura
Wondered if Coach Shoji would think of putting a quicker and more athletic Hartong back at MB with Adolpho; Use the trio of Taylor, Olevao, and Kastl at OH. Ali at libero and Mendoza at DS .We may lose a tall block at 6’4″ Vorster but we would have a quicker explosive middle but still have firepower at the pins. This of course would create some different mismatches and different tempo offensively. Emily can be a threat back in the middle with an ever improving Adolpho
Cindy I did check it twice yesterday on the UH website and she was not listed must have been a computer glitch or something like that? it was also mentioned on VTthat she was not on the travel roster. someone started a thread Kalei.
You can’t go far with three inconsistent OH’s. Taylor May hit .500 one match and hit negative in the next. Same for Olevao. Kastl – she’s a workhorse type OH, but inconsistent.
3. Yesterday, Adolpho was not in any of the volleyball rosters. Even the archived 2011 and 2012 ones. Obviously the website people committed a mistake.
5. i think UH has been having issues with the rosters. They hadn’t updated basketball early last week but did update it later in the week. since think I’ve never seen her not listed on both, even on archived ones.
@Hot thank you so much for letting me know glad to hear that big relief. must have been a web administrator error
8. No problem. I think they made a mistake while updating. Noticed the mobile website had a new look, at least it did on my phone.
8. we addressed this last week.
5. VT thread on Kalei says nothing about travel roster.
and has since posted about how she wasn’t there but now is on the regular roster.
Trust me, if she wasn’t really on the roster, I would put something up.
@Cindy no worries I believe you. Not spreading rumors or making false accusations just reading what I saw on VT and what other people are saying that’s all. went back and checked VT and it said she’s now back on the roster.
11. I think it’s just the web admin people. Some of the archived rosters have the seniors’ names taken off, others are complete. For example, the 2008 roster has very few players listed since the seniors – Houston, Keefe, Thomas, Hittle – plus transfer Simmons – have been taken out.
11. no, just saying we addressed this last week. guess UH still having problems.
VT about a week late with the issue, tho. can leave the rumors to them.
It was the website, the UH administrators fixed the problem this morning and added Kalei back to the rosters. The thing Cindy is talking about last week happened again this week as Kalei was not on any of the rosters. Mistake again on UH’s part. Wonder how many more are they gonna make until whomever oversees this stuff actually does their job.
4. Why tinker with starting lineup changes with a 15-1 record. If not broken, no need change.