Wahine sand loses to The Beach
Someone on another thread said they kind of expected them to lose. Considering 2 losses were in 5, it could have also gone the Wahine’s way.
Wahine next play at Irvine Valley Friday, April 5
From Long Beach:
No. 2 Long Beach State improved to 6-1 on the season, defeating No. 5 Hawaii 4-1 on Tuesday in a match with postseason implications. The 49ers won the first two matches of the day, and then took a pair of three-set matches at No. 1 and No. 2 to clinch the victory.
Hawaii’s lone win at No. 3: Alyssa Longa and Karlee Riggs defeated Delainey Aigner-Swesey and Libby Fontanilla 21-18, 21-17, forcing the 49ers to win one of the final two matches of the day.
|#2 Long Beach State 4, #5 Hawai’i 1|
1) Caitlin Ledoux/Tara Roenicke, LBSU def. Jane Croson/Ashley Kastl, UH 19-21, 21-10, 15-7
2) Chelsea Cabrajac/Bre Mackie, LBSU def. Natasha Bell/Tai Manu-Olevao, UH 21-10, 19-21, 15-13
3) Alyssa Longo/Karlee Riggs, UH def. Delainey Aigner-Swesey/Libby Fontanilla, LBSU 21-18, 21-17
4) Lauren Minkel/Jocelyn Neely, LBSU def. Katie Spieler/Ginger Long, UH 21-14, 21-17
5) Tyler Jackson/Janisa Johnson, LBSU def. Ku’ulei Zalopany/Olivia Urban, UH 21-15, 22-20