USD 3, UTEP 1
After getting blown out 25-14 (hitting -100), UTEP has been impressive ever since.
They won Set 2 25-22 and lead Set 3 15-12.
Shouldn’t even be a contest. USD much more athletic. but UTEP has been serving tough. some great defense on both sides. UTEP up 16=13
UTEP definitely not going away. It’s 23-23. TO USD.
Cindy, any further updates on the USD-UTEP match?
Cindy, you must have been reading my mind. 🙂
Cardinal sin. UTEP serves into the net out of the timeout. Ferrari with the kill. USD wins 25-23
DF, you are obviously online.
live stats available at http://stats.statbroadcast.com/broadcast/?id=23281
no need to wait for me
As mentioned earlier, former UH all-american Carlos Briceno was coming to watch his (step) daughter play for USD> No. 1 Jianna Bonomi is the reserve setter.
He is sitting across the way with his former coach Alan Rosehill and former Wahine and UCI coach Charlie Brande.
Interesting, Shoji mentioned on KHON-TV Sports, that Olevao and Kastl are battling for LS2, and that Goodman and Taylor, are battling for the RS.
5. Thank you Cindy, for the info., but I would rather wait for you. Even though I may have to wait a little longer.
Hoping the USD-UTEP match does not go 5, so the Wahine match can start on time. Waited long enough, for the season to start.
7. no surprise there. think that was what had kind of been going on at the practices. But have noticed the news was using old footage. If they showed Gym 1, it was Wednesday or earlier. If it in the SSC, it was Thursday.
8. even if it goes 5, it should end before 7 p.m.
UH wo’t start before 730 p.m. as dictated by TV
do think it would be easier for you to pull up the stats. They have a new format that I really like and fans should too. Very complete.
10. Gym 1. Took a look at stats, pretty nice. Thank you again, for the link.
USD beats UTEP in set 4, 25-20, win match 3-1. Just helping you. Cindy.
DF, thanks but I’ll handle it. enjoy the match.
won’t start until 730.
just posting a breaking story. will start a new thread on the wahine when done.
13. Ok, enjoy the match, too. Just keep alert for flying volleyballs, keep your laptop protected, since you sit so close.
USD and UTEP must be wondering what they got themselves into. Now they both have to face the Wahines, and Texas, on back to back matches.
They wouldn’t have come if they didnt’ want the competition. They’ve known for months what they were getting into. ‘-)
Just found out the Wahine starting lineup, but I will let you announce it, Cindy.