Updated Top 25 scores 9-14
will be adding Big West scores at the bottom
1. USC (N) def. UC Santa Barbara 3-1; def. Eastern Washington, 3-0
2. Texas def. Illinois (H), 3-2.
3. Penn State (N) def. Central Arkansas, 3-0; def Florida Gulf Coast (H), 3-0
4. Minnesota loses at No. 19 Kentucky, 3-2
5. Florida (H) def. Iona, 3-0; Western Michigan, 3-1
6. Washington at Loyola-Chicago Sunday
7. Michigan (N) lost to No. 16 Florida State 3-2
8. Stanford idle; next Home vs. Cal Poly Wednesday
9. San Diego (H) def. Eastern Washington, 3-0; def. UCSB 3-0
No. 10 Hawaii (H) vs. Arizona
No. 11 UCLA (N) def. No. 24 Creighton 3-1
12. Nebraska (H) def. No. 17 Iowa State, 3-0
13. Ohio State (H) def. SE Missouri State, 3-1; def.. Xavier, 3-1
14. Illionis (H) loses. No. 2 Texas, 3-2
No. 15 Michigan State (A) def. Butler 3-0; def. Illinois State (N), 3-0
16. Florida State (N) def. No. 7 Michigan 3-2
17. Iowa State (A) loses at No. 12 Nebraska 3-0
18 North Carolina (H) def. James Madison 3-0
19. Kentucky (H) def.. No. 4 Minnesota, 3-2
20. Oregon (N) def. Belmont, 3-0; def. Fresno State (H) 3-0
21. Western Kentucky (H) lost to Ohio 3-0; def. UNLV, 3-0
22. Purdue (N) def. Pitt 3-2; def. South Florida (H), 3-0
23. Cal (H) lost to Kansas State 3-2
24. Creighton (N) lost to No. 11 UCLA 3-1;
25. Wisconsin (H) def. Bowling Green 3-0; def. UW-Milwaukee, 3-1
Minnesota about to go down 1-2 to Kentucky…
Kentucky up 9-3 in the 5th…
Kentucky beats Minn…
Texas leading Illinois 2 sets to one. Illinois ahead 12-10 in 4th set.
Will be another interesting ranking comes Monday although a lot still depends on how tonight play out.
Losing to USD turned out to be a good thing RPI wise, while winning against Texas well, have to wait and see how they progress rest of the reg conference play.
Illinois ahead 20-17 in the 4th…
Texas-Illinois going to five…
Cindy, do you know or could you find out if Dave tried recruiting Harris? Just curious because I know he does try to recruit girls with local ties since they are more inclined to be interested in playing here versus a player with zero ties to the island.
Texas wins it…
Texas survives in 5
Huskers swept Iowa St…
Minn and Iowa State, two really over rated teams.
Who will probably be seeded ahead of the wahine UGH!!
I think hawaii will move up in the ranking if they do take care of business with arizona. I think hawaii will probably move up 2 ranking up because of 3 other teams ahead of them losing. GO BOWS!!!
8. If I get a minute with him I will ask. You can also Call the Coach Monday 296-1420.
13. it’s the third week of the season. Way too early to start creating scenarios. And worrying about them.
I wonder what the poll will look like on Mon…1-PSU, 2-Florida, 3-UW, 4-USD…?