Mentioned on the earlier thread but just got some more details.
Video Challenge System will be used for the tournament. both teams have the right to call video verification for referees’ decision twice per set. If whoever calls for the challenge wins the challenge it does not decrease the number of challenges still available for the set. If team loses the challenge, it decreases the number of challenges left in the set by 1.
The up ref has the right to ask for a video verification in the case that there is a conflicting call and the call would ended the set/match.
These are subject to video verification
1. whether the ball is in or out.
2. ball contact with the antenna.
3. antenna or net contact by a player.
3. foot fault on serve or 3-meter attack
4. Libero’s feet position on an overhead set (in front of or behind the 3-meter line)
couple of other things but these are the main ones.